At ADM, we want you to succeed. This starts with making your best impression at an interview. Read the tips below for some suggestions on how to do just that.
- Know yourself. What are you good at? What challenges you? In what kind of environments do you work the best? Why did you apply for the position? Having a strong understanding of yourself will help you better answer interview questions.
- Do a little research. Take some time to prepare for the interview by reviewing the job description for the position for which you are interviewing, read about ADM on the company website, and seek out any current articles that discuss the company. It will help you better understand how your potential position fits in with the overall company.
- Be direct and honest. Answer questions completely and concisely. Use examples when possible to provide context. Be genuine and be yourself.
- Ask questions. An interview is not only a chance for you to sell yourself, but also a chance for you to get to know the company. Come prepared with thoughtful questions that are important to you.
- Mind your manners. Dress professionally, be polite, smile, and make sure to send thank you follow-ups to the people with whom you interviewed.