Eligibility for ADM FundingApplying for ADM Funding: Tips
Organizations classified as tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, or international organizations registered as charitable with their particular government, may seek funding from ADM Cares if their objectives involve promoting agricultural development, sound environmental practices, education for children and young adults, maintaining a vibrant community or related topics. Preference will be given to groups in ADM communities that can demonstrate clear, measurable results toward stated objectives and a solid track record of success.
- Select either ADM Cares Funding or Sponsorship Funding.
- Provide your ADM contact in the appropriate field on the application.
- All non-US organization and local fire, police departments or rescue squads must use Invitation Code: 64374LJTBQ.
- Non-English speaking organizations must obtain a paper application from an ADM Contact.
- Organizations should register and apply online here.
Applying for ADM Sponsorships
Organizations without 501(c)3, or international charitable status, status seeking ADM’s support for, or participation in, specific fundraising initiatives (such as purchasing a table at a charity dinner event, sponsoring a conference or purchasing an ad in a program booklet) should apply here.