ADM colleagues live and work as caring neighbors in hometowns across more than 75 countries. We share our neighbors desire to improve the quality of life in our communities today as we create a better future tomorrow.
The Strong Communities component is strategically focused on three areas:
- Education, especially for youth and young adults
- Our immediate Environment
- Maintaining Vibrant Communities, places that are enriching and magnetic, places worth putting down roots.
Organizations that feel they fall under ADM Cares criteria as outlined above may seek funding at www.adm.com/applyforfunding. Preference will be given to organizations in ADM communities that can demonstrate clear, measurable results toward stated objectives and a solid track record for success.
- $250,000 to Jobs for America’s Graduates that support at-risk and disadvantaged young people served through JAG’s 32-state network of programs.
- $32,000 to various organizations in Mexico for financial, medical, housing and educational assistance to the underprivileged.
- $440,000 to Living Lands & Waters that supports ongoing river cleanup work and a floating classroom program.