IFT 2016: Learn How ADM Can Feed Your Food Business
McCormick Place South, Chicago IL
July 16-19, 2016
ADM will showcase its extensive portfolio of ingredients and solutions at this year’s Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) Expo. With a greater emphasis on current trends including convenient wellness, plant-based proteins and free-from, ADM’s IFT booth No. 2002 will demonstrate ADM’s ability to offer customers on-trend ingredient solutions and its earnest commitment to serve each market segment and product category with in-demand, high-quality ingredients and flavors.
Representatives from ADM will be available at booth No. 2002 to discuss the latest trends in food, share samples made with ADM ingredients, and explain on how these ingredients, combined with ADM’s expertise and global capabilities, can transform food businesses. Products featured at booth No. 2002 will include:
- Baked Goods: including an innovative breakfast hybrid, the Wo-Nut, which is a yeast-raised, glazed Belgian-style waffle eaten with one hand like a donut; and gluten-free brownie thins dipped in salted caramel and drizzled with chocolate, providing an upscale take on the classic brownie.
- Confection: a sugar-free gum delivering a refreshing sweet mango flavor up front and evolving into a long-lasting, dual sensation of habanero heat and mint cooling that increases while the gum is chewed, and featuring ingredients including natural flavors, colors, sorbitol, maltitol, glycerin and sucralose.
- Snacks: including a variety of better-for-you, gluten-free, non-GMO, portable and shareable products such as savory Beanoa (Bean-WAH) chips and sweet, poppable snack bites, featuring crunchy ancient grain puffs and crisps from SCI.
- Health & Nutrition: a natural-sourced, colored, sugar-free gummy will incorporate a wide variety of ADM’s expansive ingredient portfolio made to manage hunger and balance sweet cravings, with ingredients including Fibersol™, natural-source vitamin E, maltitol syrup, varietal fruit flavors and natural-source colors in addition to ADM's new moulding starch. On the bar front, a smart snack featuring plant-based proteins, clean-label fiber and reduced-sugar sweetener options showcases a soft nougat texture with a natural flavor system and great taste.
- Meats & Meals: including a chilled, satisfying soup that blurs the line between artisan food and beverage while demonstrating plant-based proteins, convenience and portability.
- Dressings/Spreads/Sauces: the spicy African Peri Peri red bean and sweet potato spread, which goes above and beyond a typical bean-based hummus by adding more variety in flavor, color, and texture, will feature ADM’s non-GMO red bean grits, sunflower oil, peanut flour, Eatem spice concentrate, xanthan gum and natural flavor. As an added benefit, it’s also vegan and gluten-free.
- Beverages/Dairy/Vegan: featuring an innovative, creamy fruit smoothie made from a refreshing blend of juice, milk, soy yogurt, and natural varietal fruit flavors that delivers protein, fiber and immunity-enhancing ingredients with only 100 calories. In addition, a lightly sweetened twist on the familiar organic rosemary lemonade tea will feature organic flavor distillates and extracts along with stevia sweetener. To highlight the plant-based protein movement, a delicious vegan, cost-effective, high-protein beverage containing breakthrough soy, tasteless fiber and flavor-masking technologies will be shown.
Additionally, at booth No. 1201, ADM’s Harvest Innovations will be showcasing gluten-free, organic pasta with savory sauces prepared by an ADM chef. There will be examples of great-tasting, gluten-free baked goods to demonstrate how ADM can help develop solutions for these on-trend foods. Golden Peanut and Tree Nuts, a subsidiary of ADM and leading global peanut and pecan processor, will also be nearby at booth No. 2804, and will be featuring its high protein, low fat, gluten-free, non-GMO peanut flours and all-natural roasted peanut oils and extract. Samples will include a peanut-flavored beverage and peanut butter truffles.
To schedule a meeting or interview at the show, contact ADM Media Relations at 217-424-5413 or email email@example.com.