Terms of Exhibitor Participation
- One company per booth space; sharing of booth space is not permitted.
- Eligible exhibitors include organizations providing products, services or professional expertise to ADM producers.
- Exhibitors agree to abide by the rules and regulations as set forth by Lloydminster Exhibition and the ADM Innovates Farm Showcase planners.
- Exhibitors using electricity will provide their own power bars and/or extension cords.
- Booth displays and equipment—including banners, furniture, etc.—shall not extend into the aisles. All demonstrations must be confined within the exhibit space. Exhibitors agree to confine their presentation within the contracted space and to maintain a staff member in their booth during show hours.
- Exhibits must not block any exit doorways.
- Displays must not be dismantled prior to 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 26, 2014.
- Do not operate equipment to annoy or interfere with the presentation of other exhibitors or key note presenters.
- Disconnect electrical appliances when the show is closed.
- Exhibit space shall not be sublet, traded or sold without the approval of the committee in charge.
- You may sell and take future orders, but a full display must be maintained until the end of the show
- The exhibitor must leave the booth space in the same condition it was in at the time of occupation. Any material left in the booth or on the floor that requires additional cleaning may result in additional billing to the exhibitor.