To achieve our goals for palm, we are working to meet the following objectives.
1. Establish our global footprint and baseline traceability scores for palm oil. COMPLETE
2. Review all direct suppliers according to the volumes they provide, the risks present in their region(s) of sourcing, and their own policies and action plans for ensuring our goals are met within in their supply chains. COMPLETE
3. Based on supplier review, create an action plan for engagement with suppliers to achieve our commitment. IN PROGRESS
4. Monitor progress on traceability and policy implementation, and produce public progress reports along the way to allow for transparency of progress for our concerned stakeholders. ONGOING [see latest reports]
5. Establish an issues and resolutions procedure for concerned parties to submit questions, complaints or comments about any supplier directly to ADM. IN PROGRESS