ADM PurelyForm™ Emulsifier Options
ADM offers a variety of lecithins derived from soy, canola/rapeseed or sunflower. Lecithin’s unique properties can modify the boundary layers between many types of substances. In the presence of two immiscible liquid phases, our lecithin reduces the surface tension and acts as an emulsifier. When used between a solid and a liquid phase, it acts as a wetting and dispersing agent. When used between solid phases, it acts as a lubricant or release agent.
Soy Fluid Lecithin
- Derived from finely cleaned and filtered soybean oil, which results in neutral taste, low iron content and a low bacteriological value. Careful processing conditions guarantee stability and optimum emulsification and wetting characteristics.
- A series of complex lecithin products with low viscosity, sprayable at ambient temperature, and used in lipophilic instantizing applications.
- Edible blends of soy lecithin and other surface-active ingredients. Products available for low, as well as, high HLB applications.
- Modified lecithins with enhanced oil-in-water emulsification performance.
- IP and PCR are negative options.
Non-GMO Fluid Lecithin
- From non-GMO sunflower (also non-allergen)
- From non-GMO rapeseed (canola)
- From non-GMO soy
Derived from a natural source to give a cleaner label, our unique ultra filtered deoiled lecithin is ideal for food and nutritional applications requiring a dry lecithin with a bland flavor and low aroma. Created through an ultrafiltration process, it ensures unmatched quality and exceptional purity. It provides excellent emulsification properties in reduced fat and flavor-sensitive applications. It also plays a vital role in many animal nutrition applications. This versatile deoiled lecithin may be used as a stand-along emulsifier or in an emulsification system. It is available in three different granulation sizes: fine granule, granule and powder.