Round Table on Responsible Soy
ADM is a member of RTRS and makes a public commitment to the requirements of the RTRS standard for responsible soy production.
The basic guidelines of this Commitment Policy are:
- Meet the legal requirements and other premises defined by the organization;
- Provide dignified conditions for workers and seek to positively influence their quality of life;
- Maintain channels of communication and productive relationship with the local community;
- Improve our processes by seeking pollution prevention and continuous improvement of environmental performance;
- Encourage application of the best agricultural techniques (good agricultural practices) in the conduction of soybean cultivation, in accordance with the RTRS standard for responsible soy production.