Global events and movements in recent years have highlighted the need for greater social equity as more consumers use their voices and purchasing power to challenge the status quo.
A series of recent global events has highlighted the need for greater social equity as more consumers use their voices and purchasing power to challenge the status quo. Today, social responsibility not only extends to all people and animals throughout the supply chain but also to the accessibility of the product for the end user. Consumers are pushing for positive change to support farmers’ and workers’ livelihoods, economic stability of communities, humane treatment of animals and social justice.
- Highlight fair compensation and support for farmers to connect consumers to producers across the world
- Combine equitable sourcing narratives with modern wellness cues
- Ensure inclusivity and diversity throughout the supply chain and all the way to the end user
- Democratize socially responsibility with affordable and accessible products
- Connect animal care and feed to conscious consumption – including optimal nutrition for the animal, health for consumers and resource management for the ecosystem
A Winning Edge
- Support for farmers’ economic stability by lowering the cost of production through tailored nutrition, including women’s empowerment
- Responsible sourcing practices to enhance local communities’ access to clean water, sanitation and sustainable agriculture practices
- Social responsibility and community care across our portfolios; a focus on internal diversity, equity and inclusion
- ADM Animal Care and Use Committee ensures that the animals involved in animal nutrition research are cared for properly
For general inquires, questions or more information, please reach out to us. We are here to help.