Our growing fleet of owned and chartered bulk vessels—ranging in size from Handy and Handymax to Supramax and Panamax—serves as the backbone of ADM’s oceangoing grain program while providing an opportunity for third-party cargoes.
A significant part of the fleet is gear- and grab-fitted, allowing for increased flexibility in loading and unloading operations. We maintain a commercial outreach through offices in Europe, the United States, Brazil, Mexico and Singapore. In addition to offering port-to-port transportation solutions, we also use our extensive logistics knowledge to create customized logistics solutions with ADM’s logistics supply chain.
Competitive Ocean Transportation Rates
Every year, we help negotiate over 100 million tons in transportation contracts. We’re equipped to quickly and efficiently help your organization obtain the most competitive ocean transportation rates. We can:
- Determine the target range for rates between origin points and destination points
- Provide current ocean contracts and rates
- Provide an assessment for proposed rates and terms
- Provide guidance on conditions to incorporate into future ocean contracts
- Determine the cost implications of proposed rates
For general inquires, questions or more information, please reach out to us. We are here to help.