ADM Highlights New Mobile Technology, Products and Services at 2017 Farm Progress Show
- New offerings aim to help farmers “keep their business on track”
DECATUR, Ill., Aug. 22, 2017—Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) will showcase a variety of new products, services and mobile technology designed to help farmers “keep their business on track” at this year’s 64th annual Farm Progress Show, Aug. 29-31, in Decatur, Illinois.
Farm Progress Show attendees are invited to visit the ADM tent, located at lot #745 on Central Avenue between Sixth and Seventh Streets, where they can race remote control cars on a special indoor 70-foot race track, win prizes, and gain insights on ADM’s variety of unique farmer-focused products and services, including:
- ADM Animal Nutrition: See how ADM Animal Nutrition’s new MycoLogic™ Feed Manager App can help evaluate current nutritional programs and offer specific strategies to address individual on-farm nutritional challenges.
- Crop Risk Technology: Watch unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in action in a drone cage and discuss how the technology is being used to survey damage and expedite claims.
- ADM Fertilizer: Learn how ADM is helping growers by offering on-farm fertilizer deliveries. Find out more about ADM’s on-farm storage options, bulk purchase strategies and insights on forward markets and price options over a year out.
- Producer Grain Origination: Walk through the features of ADM FarmView, including mobile access to accounts, local bids and market information. Discuss grain markets and learn how ADM can assist with grain marketing challenges.
- Investor Services: Stay up-to-date on the latest commodity prices and speak with an Ag risk management specialist for help reviewing marketing plans using futures and options.
- Oilseeds: Find out more about ADM’s unique premium programs for growers, including the non-GMO soybean program in Decatur.
- Max & Orion Show: Attend a live taping of renowned farm broadcasters Max Armstrong and Orion Samuelson every day at 11:45 a.m. Special guests will include several State Lieutenant Governors on Tues., Aug. 29, and State Agriculture Directors, Commissioners and Secretaries on Wed., Aug. 30.
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 32,000 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 250 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 38 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Archer Daniels Midland Company