- ADM Biopolis VP Wins NutraChampion Award for Lifetime Achievement
- ADM Opens Enzyme Lab in California
- ADM Recognized for Efforts to Promote Workplace Diversity in Ag
- ADM Vice Presidents Camille Batiste, Alix Dowling Named Women Worth Watching
- Creating and Sharing Ag Training Videos in Uganda
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers with Locally-Made Technology
- Growing Business Alliances through Bolivian Quinoa
- Helping Students with Virtual Reality and Technology
- Innovating by Trapping and Storing Carbon Underground
- Making the “Ultimate Plastic” from a Corn-Based Molecule
- A One-Stop-Shop for Food Innovation in Decatur
- Our Commitment to No Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation
- Paving the Way for Growth with Vegetable Oil
- POLY4: A Game-Changing Product
- Supporting Agricultural Education in Macon County
- Study Shows ADM Protexin Live Cultures Product Could Offer Hope to Individuals with Severe Head Discomfort
- ADM Animal Nutrition Commercial Sales Manager Serves as 2019 Indianapolis 500 “Milk Man”
- ADM’s Fabiana Bianchi and Manda Tweten are this year’s Women Worth Watching®
- Making the Perfect Plant-Based Burger
- ADM and Marfrig Team Up to Produce Plant-based Burgers in Brazil
- ADM’s New Flour Mill Offers Unparalleled Efficiency and Flexibility
- Creating Chemicals that are Good for the Company and the World
- Veronica Braker on Breaking Through Barriers and Fostering Inclusivity
- Creating Climate-Smart Farming Villages in India
- How do you brew a better beer? With ADM solutions
- These are our founders. This is their story.
- ADM's Leadership in Plant-based Protein
- Driving Sustainable Mint Innovation from the Ground Up
- Extending the Life of Cardboard with ADM Specialty Starches
- ADM’s Most-Read Stories in 2019
- Unlocking ADM’s Identity
- Emerging Research in Worms is Early Indicator of Bio-Kult Bacteria Strain’s Potential Impact on Parkinson’s
- ADM’s Global Flexitarian Summit: The Forefront of Alt-Protein Creation
- ADM’s Wright Named A “Woman Worth Watching in STEM”
- ADM’s Mayka van Acht on the Changing Role of Women in the Agriculture Industry
- How ADM Cares is Helping One Woman in Kenya Improve the Lives of Children
- ADM’s Chief Human Resources Officer Answers your Questions about Remote Work
- Five Things ADM Chief Sustainability Officer Alison Taylor Wishes She Knew When She Started
- On the Front Lines: ADM’s Jeff Belcher
- ADM Microbiome Solutions Win Industry Awards
ADM Microbiome Solutions Win Industry Awards
ADM’s market-leading commitment in cutting-edge research and development of proprietary probiotics has been again recognized by the industry. ADM offers customers and consumers an expansive range of science-driven microbiome solutions to help support the gut microbiome, which plays a critical role across a wide range of health conditions and wellness needs.
ADM’s unparalleled probiotics portfolio won three awards at the industry’s most prestigious event, the NutraIngredients Awards: ‘Probiotic Product of the Year,’ ‘Ingredient of the Year’ and ‘Editor’s Award for Functional Food Innovation.’ Bio-Kult Migréa®, a multi-action live bacteria formulation that targets the digestive tract and the head, won Probiotic Product of the Year and Bifidobacterium lactis BPL1 won ‘Ingredient of the Year’ for its contribution to weight management.
A third, the ‘Editor’s Award for Functional Food Innovation,’ went to Bacillus subtilis PXN®21®, a live bacteria strain shown to reduce the aggregation of α-synuclein, the protein that causes Parkinson’s disease. “This looks to be the beginning of a truly exciting development,” wrote the NutraIngredients jury, “going straight to the cause of Parkinson’s disease and using the newest science to fight it at its root, rather than simply treating the symptoms.”
The NutraIngredients Awards, now in their sixth year, reward innovation and cutting edge research in healthy foods, supplements and nutrition.
“We’re very proud that our scientific innovations can actively contribute to peoples’ physical, mental and emotional health,” said Francisco Climent, ADM’s Health & Wellness managing director, EMEAI.
To learn about ADM’s range of probiotic solutions, click here.