Supplier Onboarding & Training
ADM is always looking for best-in-class suppliers to do business with. If you are interested in becoming an approved ADM supplier, please refer to the Strategic Sourcing page for more information.
We are excited to announce that ADM has successfully implemented a new process for Indirect Procurement, enabled by Coupa, which allows you to receive orders and track invoices electronically. ADM went live with Coupa in April 2020 and is actively working on expanding the deployment to the rest of our global locations. This new process and technology will reduce your need to call and follow up on the status of invoice payments and should expedite the payment process. Going forward, our goal is to move all eligible ADM suppliers to this new process and technology at no cost to suppliers.
What is Coupa and why?
Coupa is a cloud-based procurement system that makes it easy for you to do business and engage with ADM, and it brings a plethora of benefits to you as an ADM supplier:
- Free for suppliers
- Reduced time to payment
- Real-time tracking of purchase orders & invoices
- Available on any device
- Catalogs drive purchase order volumes
- Coupa's SAN/Email Method allows suppliers to receive POs electronically via email, and flip the PO into an invoice directly from their provided email. There is no technical setup, but does not support invoicing against a contract as a PO is required.
- Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) allows suppliers to manage their POs and invoices in an online portal. POs and Invoices are electronically transmitted via CSP, and an invoice can be generated directly against a contract or a PO. CSP provides visibility across all POs and invoices, using one CSP account for multiple customers.
|Features||Supplier Actionable Notification |
|Coupa Supplier Portal
|Free for any supplier||x||x|
|Minimal technical setup||x||x|
|Receive P.O.s electronically||x||x|
|Generate invoice from a P.O.||x||x|
|Generate invoice from a contract||x|
|Manage all P.Os and invoices||x|
|View payment status||x|
|Manage multiple customers and get |
notifications all in one centralized portal
ADM would like to provide you as much training and support resources as possible for your successful Coupa transition. Here are some helpful links and documents to get you started:
- Coupa Success Portal for Suppliers- Coupa's training and resource portal for suppliers has a wealth of learning and reference content
- Coupa Supplier Portal Admin and User Guide- A PDF guide from Coupa about the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)
Please contact the Supplier Enablement Team for general questions on enablement methods and buying channels at ADMCoupa@adm.com