Fibersol-2 AG digestion resistant maltodextrin has been specially designed for applications in which rapid dispersion and quick dissolution are key for final product success. Fibersol-2 AG is an agglomerated form of digestion resistant maltodextrin and is ideal in specialized applications. For more information, visit www.fibersol.com.
Compatible with Various Products
- Applications where a low bulk density is needed
- Instant hand stir-in or shake beverages where Fibersol-2 AG is the primary dry ingredient
- Carrier for supplements, vitamins, flavors, colors and high intensity sweeteners.
- Tableting applications where particle size is essential for proper flow properties in process
- Applications where increased oil absorption properties are needed (as compared to standard Fibersol-2)
Fibersol-2 AG May Provide the Following Beneficial Effects:
- High solubility
- Rapid dispersion
- Quick dissolution
- Increases total soluble fiber
- No added flavor, taste
- Transparent solution
- Adds minimal viscosity
- Masks out metallic taste (to a more sugar-like flavor) of high-intensity sweeteners
- Requires minimal formulation and process adjustments
- Heat and acid stable
- 2.8 g of Fibersol-2 (2.5 g fiber)/serving “Good source of fiber”
- 5.6 g of Fibersol-2 (5.0 g fiber)/serving “Excellent source of fiber”
No Added Sugar and Sugar Free Foods
Fibersol-2 AG contains very few simple sugars for your consideration of a “no sugar added” or “sugar free” claim (21CFR101.60) and can be used up to 10 grams (dry basis) in any food application while providing only 0.20 grams of sugars (typical value).
*Additional qualifications apply, must meet minimum claim requirements.
- Instant stick packs
- Table top sweeteners
- Instant spice mixes and gravies