- ADM to share on-trend solutions including health and wellness, protein alternatives, clean and clear labels and more.
CHICAGO, Oct. 17, 2019— Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) plans to showcase its research-backed understanding of consumer expectations and how ADM can help developers design delicious, health-forward, functional foods and beverages at the 2019 SupplySide® West Show October 17-18 in Las Vegas.
ADM has a long history of supporting developers across the food and beverage industry, particularly when it comes to meeting increasing consumer demand for nutrition without compromising on great taste. ADM ingredient experts will be on site throughout the SupplySide West Show to host in-booth tastings and educate developers on how to solve the latest industry challenges and bring their products from concept to launch faster.
“Today’s consumers are prioritizing health management, but they’re not just focusing on their physical health; they’re prioritizing physical, mental and emotional wellbeing,” said Ana Ferrell, ADM vice president of marketing, North America. “This shift is creating an increased demand for products with functional benefits that meet consumers’ needs on a variety of levels. With our unmatched portfolio and technical ingenuity, ADM is ready to help developers design delicious, personalized products that meet the needs of their brands and customers.”
Visit ADM at booth #3159 to sample a variety of health and wellness, alternative protein, reduced-sugar and clean-label products including:
- Protein-Packed Kombucha Bites: Plant-based, clean-label bites that boost energy and promote satiety with plant-based protein.
- Lemon Drizzle Cookie: Permissible indulgence in a delicious cookie which supports the microbiome with ingredients like fiber and postbiotics.
- Berry Delight Tea: An eye-catching tri-colored tea made with naturally-sourced colors that is low in sugar and full of antioxidants and B vitamins.
- Clean Energy Mid-Day Refresher: A low-calorie beverage made with natural flavors, energy from plant-based sources, and just the right amount of sweetness from ADM’s plant-based SweetRight™ stevia leaf extract.
- Fresh + Cool™ Mints: A proprietary non-GMO mint with bold flavor and zero sugars.
Stop by ADM’s booth to sample these ingredient innovations and learn how ADM can help solve your business and market challenges.
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in nearly 200 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Archer Daniels Midland Company