- ADM and COVID-19
ADM and COVID-19
Maintaining continuity in the entire agriculture supply chain is essential now more than ever to ensure people continue to have access to the nutrition they need. We understand that ADM plays a critical role throughout that supply chain, and we have business continuity plans in place for various scenarios and are prepared to respond if we see potential impacts on our business operations.
We are taking the potential risks of the coronavirus very seriously and are committed to doing our part to keep our colleagues, their families and the communities where we operate safe. We are taking necessary precautions throughout our business including:
- Enhancing hygiene and cleaning protocols in all facilities
- Implementing a minimal staff model at our critical global offices and facilities with all employees who are able to work remotely doing so
- Prohibiting all non-critical travel for employees and contractors and all non-business-critical visitation to our facilities
- Actively screening all visitors including delivery drivers, for COVID-19 symptoms
- Implementing procedures to address potential employee or partner exposure issues following CDC guidelines for mitigation and reaction, quarantining, and cleaning.
We are closely monitoring the situation and are communicating regularly with our employees and customers through various channels as the situation continues to evolve.
If you are an ADM customer, please see more detailed information here about our supply chain.