In industrial applications, acidulants perform a variety of functions, from adjusting pH to preventing chemical degradation to serving as an environmentally friendly phosphate substitute for detergents and cleaners.
ADM provides a dependable supply of renewable, biodegradable citric acid and citrates for industrial applications.
Here are just a few of the features of ADM acidulants:
- Removes scale and rust deposits from boilers and other equipment
- Cleans and passivates stainless steel
- Acts as a buffer to facilitate multiple dyings of nylon carpet
- Increases plant absorption of agricultural micronutrients
- Oil recovery applications
- Substitute for phosphates in detergents
- Added to cement to delay setting
To view technical documentation and request samples, please visit our Product Database.