ADM is committed to attracting, retaining and developing highly-qualified U.S. veterans, guard members and reservists who can make valuable contributions to our company.
Active service members who are within three months of separation are encouraged to apply immediately. Active service members who are between four and 24 months of separation are encouraged to contact us for more information about employment opportunities at ADM. If you are a veteran and interested in an opportunity with ADM, please email us at MilitaryHires@adm.com.
ADM is committed to:
- Recognizing, honoring and enforcing the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) and our partnerships with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Veterans Jobs Mission Coalition and Hiring Our Heroes;
- Ensuring managers have the tools they need to manage and accommodate employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve;
- Providing service members with transition assistance to help them successfully apply skills learned during service to corporate and operations environments;
- Offering all employees professional counseling assistance to suit a variety of issues and concerns; and
- Recognizing and supporting service members and their families in times of peace, crisis and war.
Awards and Recognition
ADM is proud of the recognition we’ve received for our support of veterans and our colleagues currently serving in the military.
- GI Jobs has recognized us as a Military Friendly Employer for four consecutive years
- RecruitMilitary named ADM as one of the Most Valuable Employers for Military
- Numerous ADM facilities have been nominated for and received the ESGR Patriot Award
- Received the ESGR Pro Patria Award
ADM-VET (Veterans’ Engagement and Transition) is our employee resource group for veterans. The group’s mission is to promote an inclusive culture at ADM and serve as a resource for colleagues who are U.S. veterans, active military personnel or family members of active service members. Our mission complements ADM’s commitment to diversity and leadership development by providing tools to leverage their unique skills and leadership qualities in order to make greater contributions toward ADM’s business objectives. All colleagues are welcome.