Commodity Trading/Commercial Trainee - Europe
ADM is currently seeking applicants for our 18-month commodity trading trainee program.
ADM’s commodity trading trainee program is designed to help entry-level traders develop their talents in preparation for a possible full-time position. Trainees will spend time in at least two of our European locations and will follow a learning plan that balances business requirements and
personal development. Participants will be challenged to learn all aspects of our Oilseeds trading business, including developing and understanding the trading market, the financial implications of trading decisions, contract law and risk management. Trainees will be expected to contribute to
several projects while gaining exposure to other areas of ADM’s business, including contract execution, logistics and operations.
Each trainee will be supported by a dedicated mentor from our commercial team in preparation for a possible future management role in our company.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Hold a bachelor’s or master's degree in a business/commercial discipline with a focus in agriculture.
- Have completed an internship, thesis, or work experience (max. up to two years) in commodity trading or production.
- Demonstrate interest in trading coupled with a strong drive for success and continuous improvement.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Are willing to travel and/or relocate.
- Are fluent in English and at least one other European language.
- Are self-motivated, result-oriented, analytical, customer-oriented, enthusiastic and team players.