Learn more about ADM's efforts in innovation and sustainability, and our impact in communities around the globe.
POLY4: A Game-Changing Product
ADM colleagues have been working closely with UK-based fertilizer development company Sirius Minerals. Enter POLY4, a naturally occurring, low chloride, multi-nutrient fertilizer certified for organic use. And it’s being called a “game-changer” for the North American farmer. Read more.
Supporting Agricultural Education in Macon County
Thanks to a grant from ADM Cares, all students like Akeelah in Macon County, Illinois, have access to the 4H program and to agriculture-related education. It’s just one example of how we’re helping cultivate a future generation invested in the agricultural industry. Read more.
Together with our partner, Andean Naturals, and our customer, Kashi, we have been working to promote sustainable quinoa by empowering women farmers, improving access to education, and increasing quinoa productivity. Read more.
- Our Commitment to No Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation
- ADM Recognized for Efforts to Promote Workplace Diversity in Ag
- Creating and Sharing Ag Training Videos in Uganda
- Helping Students with Virtual Reality and Technology
- Paving the Way for Growth with Vegetable Oil
- Innovating by Trapping and Storing Carbon Underground
- ADM Vice Presidents Camille Batiste, Alix Dowling Named Women Worth Watching