Optimize Your Performance
Dispersing pigments is a time- and energy-consuming step of paint production, affecting both performance and profitability. As pigment and energy costs continue to rise, the pressure is on to get even more out of your formulation at each step in the process.
Realize Big Savings
With ADM Dispersants, you get efficiencies at every turn by maximizing the tint strength per pound of pigment, minimizing energy consumption and reducing raw material costs, sometimes all at once.
The ADM family of dispersants are:
- Produced primarily from annually renewable agricultural resources
- Compatible with water-based chemistries
- Free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Free of Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylates (APE), solvents and glycol
- Aligned to regulatory and eco-certification organizations