ADM palm oil is ideal for baked goods, confectionery, frying and more thanks to its solid fat properties, stability and wide array of uses. As part of our portfolio of oil offerings, ADM’s expertise in blending and interesterification provide additional options for palm oil. Whether palm oil is your solution of choice, you are looking for a palm and soybean oil blend or your application requires the functional advantages that interesterified palm oil offers, look to us for all of your palm solutions.
Targeted Functional Benefits
Our palm oils are ideal for baked goods, confectionery, spray drying, frying, shortening, margarine and spreads, and savory ready meals and sauces, and bring specific functional benefits:
- Functionality with a wide range of applications from baking to frying and more
- Blending opportunities to target specific functional needs
- Versatility due to a wide variety of available melting profiles
- Ability to further modify with interesterification and hydrogenation
- Know-how with oil experts experienced in oil formulation and a team of application scientists to support your product from ideation to production.
Our Commitment to Doing More
ADM uses an assessment scorecard and third-party review to monitor the performance of its direct palm oil suppliers, all of which have established No-Deforestation policies. In addition to membership in RSPO (Roundtable for Sustainable Palm), ADM is a member of the NDPE IRF (Integrated Reporting Framework) Active Work Group. Membership in these organizations supports ADM’s commitment to ending deforestation and preserving biodiversity and communities in our supply chain.
Read more for information about ADM's commitment to responsible sourcing.