ADM to Highlight Purposefully Innovative Products and Capabilities at IFT 2018
- ADM will be showcasing its extensive range of plant-based protein, sweetening, nutrition and taste solutions, ingredients and capabilities
CHICAGO, July 12, 2018 — At the 2018 Institute of Food Technologists Expo July 15-18 in Chicago, Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) will demonstrate its unrivaled range of ingredients and solutions to help bring developers’ food and beverage visions to life. ADM ingredient advisors will discuss the latest in food and beverage trends and demonstrate how ADM’s comprehensive portfolio of plant-based protein, sweetening, nutrition and taste solutions can help food and beverage developers differentiate their products.
“Today’s food and beverage marketplace is dynamic and demanding. ADM has what it takes to develop great-tasting, nutritious, category-winning products,” said Mark Rainey, ADM’s chief marketing officer. “We’re eager to show customers how our holistic development process — incorporating consumer and market insights, deep ingredient knowledge, design thinking and rapid product development — can help them get to market faster with consumer-preferred products.”
Among the on-trend products visitors to ADM’s booth 1202 can sample are:
· “Say Cheese!” Tea: Inspired by a sweet and salty treat that’s trending in Asia and making its way to the U.S., this fun-to-drink, dairy-free and indulgent treat can be personalized with your selfie printed on the delicious cheesecake-like foam topping.
· Purple Power-Up: ADM’s Purple Power Up will give you the boost of sustained energy, electrolytes and the focus you need to get through the show.
· Plant Rinds: Experience how ADM can help you deliver plant-based protein in a delicious and convenient format with vegetarian seasonings and flavor systems.
· Blue Grotto Granita: Featured on Tuesday only, this sour blue raspberry granita, inspired by the Sicilian semi-frozen dessert and the blue grotto off the Italian island of Capri — is a delicious treat featuring 70 calories per serving, 11 grams of prebiotic dietary fiber and less than 1 gram of total sugars.
Interested media can schedule interviews by contacting Jackie Anderson at email@example.com or 312-634-8484.
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Archer Daniels Midland Company